Tuesday, September 23, 2008
My two bits....
Well, Bret started this and it is great. I decorated it a little, which Bret didn't want me to. He likes the plain look. Well, I found a background that he likes or at least he said as he grumbles. I just have to have it look like a scrapbook page. That is what this is; a scrapbbok page on the computer. We will be putting family pictures on and info about how things are going with Our Tribe. I have a picture to put on, but I am new to this so I will have to have Bret show me how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! Another post! I like the background. You can set up your blog so that it will say you are posting instead of Bret. Go to settings--permissions--add author. Then each time you post people will know who it's coming from (it says down at the bottom of the post by the number of comments). Keep those posts coming!
Post a Comment