Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Parker-ism...


Our little Parker is just full of fun phrases and actions. And since we update this blog so often (not), I thought I'd share his latest.

We were watching a DVD with an old TV show called "The Flash." It was a show which Heidi and I watched together when we were first married. We liked it, but it was canceled after the 1st season.

After watching a couple of episodes, we turned it off and sent the kids to off to bed. Parker got up, stretched his arms out towards his back in a flying motion and started to run upstairs, while making a swooshing sound. He was pretending he was the Flash, a character he had been doing earlier while we watched the show. After a few steps, he stopped abruptly and said, "Wait, I'm a kid. I'm not the Flash." And then he walked normally up the stairs.

At least he is recognizing reality......

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's hilarious! It reminds me of a friend of mine who asked her husband if he remembered the time they did something. He looked at her funny and said, "We didn't do that. It was on the Amazing Race".

Joseph A said...

That is awesome!! He is so funny! What more can I say!!